Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend Recap

Did you have a good weekend?  I hope so.  Ours was fantastic.

Friday, Mike came home early because we had a parent-teacher conference for Miss Never Stops Talking.  I'm proud to report that she is doing awesome in Kindergarten!  We are very proud of her.

Smarty Pants
 
 
After the conference, we took the kiddos & our dog for a walk.  We stopped by the park to swing on the swings, slide down the slides, play hide and go seek, and take turns racing one another to see who can brag about being fastest in the family.

In order from fastest to slowest:
Mike
Miss Never Stops Talking
Me (sad, I know)
Mr. Loudest Kid Ever
Baby P

Saturday, Mike & I went on a date.  Woo Hoo for time away from the kiddos.  Unfortunately, our babysitter texted me to let me know Grif was experiencing some serious separation anxiety at bedtime.  Poor little guy needed his momma.  He screamed & screamed like something out of a horror movie every time she tried to put him to bed.  It was a situation better left to the pros.  Here's hoping she'll agree to babysit again.

"I can't believe you went on a date without me, Mom!"

Sunday, we went to church in the morning and Disney on Ice in the afternoon.  The kids had a blast.

Have a great week everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment