Sunday, March 3, 2013

What I Wore Sunday--volume 10

Haven't linked up with the ladies at FLAP lately because I feel like I've been wearing the same tired outfits over and over.   Sigh.   I'm not the only one who feels that way sometimes, right?

Well today, I woke up and it was...wait for it...54 degrees! Holla! So I busted out a summer dress and a day glow sweater and went all summer brights with no tights to 8 am mass!  Because...you know...there's no better way to draw attention to my lack of parental control than wearing day glow colors to 8 am mass.  What almost three year old is singing "YOU...CAN USE...THE POTTY!" with his best outside voice in the middle of mass?  The one being wrangled by the mama dressed as Rainbow Bright...that one...right there!  See them?  Oh now the kid is yelling "JOE-SUS!" (Jesus) over and over again as they approach the altar for communion.  That woman with toddler dressed in bright orange and yellow.  You can't miss them! 

Awesome.

So here's my colorful apparel. Sorry for the poor photography and messy bedroom.  I'm hoping the poor quality of my cell's camera blurs everything juuuust enough.



 
411 on my rainbow brights--
orange shift dress-- Banana Republic (last summer)
day glow cardi-- J to the Crew (clearance!)
colorful beaded necklace-- IDK (but I like it)  :-)
 
 
Go check out all my peeps at FLAP.  Go. Now.
 
Happy Sunday.
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Great outfit and the necklace really ties it together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love all the colors! (Even if they did make you unmistakable during all the Mass child wrangling and quieting!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 54 degrees? Amazing! I bet the brightness of the outfit made everyone happy, it's March, it's time for a little color! You look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh yes. I do love me some bright colors. Werq it, hollerin' toddlers and all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay. It's official. I need winter over. Looove the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the colors! The necklace is very pretty, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 54! Trying to hide my envy. We have snow. The colors are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, the colors, the necklace, everything- you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors! I don't think I have ever thought of yellow and orange going together....looks great!

    Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That combo just makes me so happy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete